Monday 20 December 2010

Winter Break

Hello everyone, Boy11 here.

I'm so sorry for telling this news for you! o; I will not be able to post because I'm right now in a Winter break and my family decided to go on a vacation. That's why I wasn't connected yesterday neither I couldn't post anything, please forgive me! D;


Where I'm going is quite secretly! x] But I will give you a hint! ^^ Its a place in South America, a country where December is summer not winter! =o I love this place! x) But also I have great news! :) Luckily, my parents allowed me to bring my computer and have fun in Chobots for a while, though. I will be connected a few days but the thing I might not be doing is posting! :[ I'm so sorry! D; I will be back posting in January 1st. Also one important thing, in December 24 and 25th I will be offline from Chobots because it's Christmas time in these days! ^^ I hope you understand but you can always see me in Chobots, chat n' play everyday! :P

Until next time,

1 comment:

coolcrisp said...

Thats fine :))
have fun and no fair, u get two summers 0.0