Monday 25 April 2011

Authors and music


Hey guys :D

I have some music now woot! But you have to scroll down and click play so yea try it out :)

Now for the main post.
I'm in need of some fresh new authors, at the moment, it's only me :O
I want people who can post regularly and interesting stuff, not just a copy of the updates of chobots blog, with the same pictures, because that can get boring :) If you wan't to become an author, please post in a comment:


  • Chobot name:
  • Chobot age:
  • Your blog:
  • Rate your blogging skills /10:
  • If you can post what I requested ^^:
  • Your email you used for blogger.
Thankyou :)
goodluck


2 comments:

♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

Hey! Its me Clubpengi and I would LOVE to be an author here!

My age is around 810 days.

I have 2 main blogs, pengiandlilki.tk and its-pengi.tk!

I would rate my blogging skills 9 out of ten,the other 1 would be im not the best at html codes.

I think I can post 3-5 times a week, sometimes i post more than once in 1 weekend (day).

Agent.pengi@gmail.com!

~Clubpengi
P.S I HATE it when people copy pictures from the official blog, they can make their own graphics -.-

coolcrisp said...

^i agree :)